Monday, April 11, 2011

Happy Birthday, Tom

51 years old.

You are the brightest star in my universe. You never had to say that you would give me the sun; I just saw it in your eyes; I felt it in your heartbeat. You are a magnificiant being without even trying. No self help books; no real self reflection. You connect with your soul, although you are not sure you even have one. To worry about that is for another day, another transition. This life is for living; for loving. You test your fears and overcome them. This life on Earth is for overcoming these fears, for experiencing life, for feeling your passions. No, your not a hedonist. Your arms are fine with embracing just one. And, I am the fortunate one to be on this journey with you; to watch you grow from your 21 year old self to this 51 year old self. I honestly do not know where the time has gone. We live in one eternal momet, you and I. We journey joyfully. I celebrate the day you were born of this Earth. I am so glad you are here.

No comments:

Post a Comment